Wednesday, September 27, 2006

http://download.yousendit.com/838B79AE4BA26547 (SCREAM - GLAY X EXILE)
http://download.yousendit.com/62BDE08C6C17DF01 ( Kimi tame ni dekiru koto live concert 2004 - Gackt)
http://download.yousendit.com/A7F90C947C428200 (Should I stay - Dreamz FM)
here you go anonymous. i could hav threatened you to introduce yourself.. but since i'm a nice person, i wont. ;))
Should I stay... let me see. this song made me melt after not listening to it for ages!! It's done locally and i'm proud of it. for the past few days, my sister have been drowning herself(and me) with emo songs all about guys getting dumped by their girls. ahahha pretty saddening eh? haha but they are comfortable songs. and let me tell you, my sister is CHASING CARS CRAZYYYY...
ye'know, chasing cars, the song by snow patrol (or sumthing).
haha.
i can even sing along now. it's a pretty decent song but u get to hear it on tv rather often last month or so. so it gets a tad boring.

Met up with ham at amk mrt station just now for the factory work interview(at yck mrt). we went there. I was so damn courageous i tell u. haha i approached the guy in charged. and he rejected me saying i was too young. they needed 18 and above... but.. haha i'm 17!!! ahhh angry. haha!! nvm next time next time.
we met KING there summore. haha she just got outta school and was heading home to revise.
and i'm still thinking whether to meet the seller of the earrings at cityhall tmr. mayb i shud.. to lian dan(train guts).

Should I stay - Dreamz FM
Had a drive
Driven by your love
But when you messed around
I lost the drive I found
Thought you needed
Needed someone true
But you changed your mind
Or had I failed you?
Wish you’d been
Careful with my heart
But you tore it apart
And broke an angel’s heart
The kiss was true
Has to end somehow
But I am livin’ proof of what love is about
It’s hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It’s sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don’t know (I don’t know)
I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go?
You played me on
Played me like a clown
But I feel for you
Eventhough I’m down
My heart is heavy
Heavy like a rock
But I am so amused
You’re still in my thoughts
It’s hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It’s sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don’t know (I don’t know)
I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go?
Oooohh…should I stay?
Should I go?
It’s hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It’s sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don’t know (I don’t know)
I wanna know
Should I stay or should I…?
This time its done
It’ll never feel the same
But we had some good times
Guess it’s sad just the same
I guess the truth
Doesn’t matter somehow
But you were livin’ proof of what love is about…

what a love song.

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com